The TMPM037 is an evaluation stamp board which is exploring the complete features of the new ARM Cortex-M0 TMPM037FWUG microcontroller by Toshiba. Based on the ARM Cortex-M0 core running at 20MHz, the new device operates from a 5.0V supply and a comprehensive set of peripherals and interfaces integrated into a single 64-pin IC.
The 10-bit ADC provides high-speed, PWM-synchronised analog-to-digital conversion, while an onboard comparator can be used for detecting emergency stop conditions. Other onboard features include a regulator, a single-channel encoder, power-on-reset/low-voltage detection, a watchdog timer and 10-channel 16-bit timer.
- PCB: 2 Layer PCB with FR-4 material
- Power Source: USB Mini with power indicator and onboard linear regulators generate +3.3V/1A
- Connectors: 1- USB Mini, 1- RS232 Port and 1- 10 Pin JTAG Connector
- Switches: 1- Reset switch and 1- User switch
- LED: 1- Power indicator LED and 2- Test LEDs
- Extensions: Available for all Micro-controller pins
- Dimensions: 63.75 mm x 49.53 mm