The CMSIS DAP is a compact USB to CMSIS DAP in-circuit debugger and programmer designed for ARM Cores. USB is a communication media to have communication between host PC and CMSIS DAP. It provides a standard ARM-compatible 10-pin and 20-pin CMSIS DAP interface. The CMSIS DAP interface enables an access to the on-chip debug module that is integrated into the ARM CPU. The debug module enables a programmer to debug the software on an embedded target system.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed device (12 Mbits/sec) interface
- Debug and program all ARM processors supported by OpenOCD
- Provides a standard 2X10 and 10 Pin CMSIS DAP interface
- Power Source – USB. No external power supply required
- Complete schematic provided
- Supported by open source debugger OpenOCD