BlueBoard is a cost effective prototyping solution. It is a ready-to-run development platform with code snippets to demonstrate applications for every feature supported on the board. The Blue Board offers ubiquitous interfaces making it the best board available for the offered price.
The LPC11U14 is a NXP ARM CORTEX-M0 microcontroller has 32KB of internal flash and 8KB SRAM. The LPC11U14 operate at CPU frequencies of up to 50MHz. In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software. Programmable WatchDog Timer (WDT). 1 x UART,1 x I2C-bus interfaces Fast-mode Plus with a data rate of 1 Mbit/s. 1 x SSP controllers, 8-channel 10-bit ADC, Four general purpose counter/timers with a total of four capture inputs and 13 match outputs. Integrated PMU power on Reset and up to 42 general purpose I/O pins. GPIO pins can be used as edge and level sensitive interrupt sources.
Following are the salient features of the board
- Dimensions: 110mm X 110mm
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- Power: DC 6.5V with power LED On-board linear regulators generate +3.3V/500mA and +5V/500mA from power supply USB connector (as alternate power source)
- 10 pin, 20 pin CORTEX debug connector for SWD (Serial Wire Debug)
- ISP, Wakeup, External Interrupt and reset switch
- 12.0000 MHz crystal for MCU, 32Khz crystal for RTC
- Extension headers for all microcontroller pins
- RS232 connector, PS2 connector, Micro SD/MMC card connector, USB type-B mini connector with link-LED
- 64 x 128 graphical LCD with Backlight control
- High accuracy external RTC connected on I2C bus
- RTC battery holder
- 10K pot for ADC
- USB Mini B-Type Cable