mX-LPC1343-S is a CORTEX-M3 based stamp board for NGX’s mbed-Xpresso Baseboard. The LPC1343 microcontroller has 32KB of internal flash and 8KB SRAM. In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software.Programmable WatchDog Timer (WDT). 1 x UART,1 x I2C-bus interfaces Fast-mode Plus with a data rate of 1 Mbit/s. 1 x SSP controllers, 8-channel 10-bit ADC, USB 2.0 full-speed device controller with on-chip PHY for device,motor control PWM, Four general purpose counter/timers with a total of four capture inputs and 13 match outputs. And up to 42 general purpose I/O pins.GPIO pins can be used as edge and level sensitive interrupt sources.
Following are the salient features of the board:
- Dimensions: 126x35 mm2
- Two layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- On-board Test Led
- 12MHz crystal
- On board debugger.
- No power supply required, powered through USB
- USB Mini B-Type Cable
Sample code -- Binaries
What tools to use?
Our products are in general not tied up to one particular tool. All the tools that support lpc13xx cortex-M3 series of micro controllers can be used, to name a few:
- CooCox CoIDE (Highly recommended)
- CooCox CoFlash (Highly recommended)
- Keil RealView MDK 4.03 or higher a 32K code limited version could be used
- IAR workbench a 32K code limited version could be used
How to program the board?
There are various options:
- SWD:Programming through SWD using CooCox CoFlash and debugging using CooCox CoIDE .To use, install USB driver software ColinkExUsbDriver
- ISP:Programming through the on chip USB Boot Loader.
For any technical queries about our products you can post your query at http://forum.ngxtechnologies.com/